When suddenly your HP printer stops printing you might know the reasons behind it and wanted to resolve it as soon as you can. Well, when you are not sure of the reason there are still few methods you can try.
These methods will help you to make your printer work again. In case you have doubts you can always contact the nearest and best Printer Repair in Des Moines. You can also call us on our toll-free number - +1(844) 245-7077.
Read More: How to Unpause Printer
Let’s start with the common methods of resolving such errors –
1) Perform basic troubleshooting –
• You have to check that the connection is firmed between your printer and PC.
• You can now restart your HP printer.
• First turn it off completely.
• Let it become silent and idle.
• Detach the power cords from your printer and from your power source supply.
• Wait for 50-60 seconds.
• Reconnect the power cords again.
• You can try now printing a test document.
2) Update or reinstall printer driver –
The easiest way to uninstall and reinstall printer driver is to use Driver Easy app. It will automatically recognize your system and find the most compatible printer driver for your HP printer. It is available both free and in paid version. You can use any of them as per your convenience.
• Download and install Driver Easy.
• Use to scan your computer and let it find the problems of your HP printer driver if any.
• If update option is given then click on the update button and download the latest HP printer driver.
Read More: Where is The WPS Pin on My HP Printer
Other steps to uninstall a HP printer driver:
• Open the Driver Easy software and select tools.
• You have to select driver uninstall and you will see a list of drivers.
• Select your driver and click on the uninstall button.
3) Set your printer as default –
• You have to press on the window logo key and R on your keyboard at the same time. To run the dialog box.
• You have to type control and hit the enter button.
• Now, your control panel will open.
• You have to select devices and printers.
• In the printer’s section you have to right click on your HP printer.
• Select the option to set your printer as default.
• Click on yes if promoted.
• You will see there is tick below the icon of your HP printer. This indicates that it is set as a default printer.
Read More: Printer Repair Colorado Springs
4) Cancel all print jobs –
To cancel all the pending printing jobs, you have to follow the following steps:
• You have to open the devices and printers’ option in the control panel.
• Now, right-click on your HP printer present in the printer’ section to see what’s printing.
• You have to open the printer menu and select open as administrator option.
• Again, open the printer menu and select the option to cancel all documents.
• Confirm your option.
• You have successfully canceled all the pending printing jobs.
• You must try printing a test document.
Read More: How to Print from Iphone Without Airprint
For more queries and doubts you can always connect to us calling on a toll-free number - +1(844) 245-7077.You must search for the Printer Repair in Norwalk to get an extra help from the HP printers’ expert.
Read More: Printer Repair Denver
Read More: Printer Repair Boise
Read More: Printer Repair Chicago
Read More: Printer Repair Albuquerque